Search This Blog

Monday, November 21, 2011

Recent Pins

These are some of my favorite pins lately. If you don't have a Pinterest account you should seriously consider it. However, prepare to become addicted and resolve that it will always take precedence over anything else you may need to do!

love that skirt
1. This skirt is amazing! I wish i had a sewing machine so I could make it myself!

 worry
2. This is exactly what I need to hear these days.

easy fabric into pillows - tack 3 corners together with the button and 1 corner with elastic loop.
3. This is so easy! We have some ugly pillows that need covering!

I need to find these!! So cute
4. I just really want some wedges! I think they look like a good compromise between heels and flats. 

Little Owl Bangle Bracelet
5. So cute and simple! Who doesn't love owls?

No comments:

Post a Comment