Search This Blog

Saturday, March 9, 2013

national get over it day.

one of my best friends got me a hilarious calendar last year. besides having hilarious pictures and sayings each month, there are random holidays marked on it that are a bit off the beaten trail...

today happens to be national "get over it day". i think this holiday may just need to be celebrated by me each year. it is such a  good one! a good reminder to lay aside what you can't control and just get over it! we all need to be reminded to get over things, especially us ladies.

so - that got me thinking. what do i need to get over? here is my list, feel free to add your own!


right now i am over...
1. cold weather. i am over it.
2. letting what people think about me change who i am. over it!
3. trying to be quiet for my neighbors while jumping around doing Insanity, just not gunna happen!
4. feeling anxious for the future. what's the point? whatever happens, it's gunna be good.
5. not waking up early to work out. at this point, that is just the last thing i want, so i will work out after work and it will be totally fine!
6. being perfect in school. no matter how perfect i try to be, someone else is better, i just need to do my best and get my stuff done and not be so stressed out!
7. blow drying my hair. i am SO over it! i hate it!
8. not having a smart phone. my phone is a piece, but i gotta make it hold out as long as possible!
9. looking for the perfect bathing suit. there is no such thing! i can't find a good one. any suggestions?
10. putting gas in my car! i hate it! i am so ready for warm weather so i can bike to work!


on that note. i am also over this dumb assignment. i am ready for it to be put to rest! so pardon me while i go finish it up! hasta!

No comments:

Post a Comment