Search This Blog

Monday, April 15, 2013

april showers (music monday).

it rained so much i thought i would float away last week, but i didn't mind it.
and i especially didn't mind it when i looked outside into a freak morning blizzard yesterday. give me back my rain i yelled! well today it is finally over 60! praise the Lawd. i may lose it shortly if it doesn't become and stay spring.

this weekend was jammed with school finals and practicals and this week is my last of the semester with enough stuff due that i am not quite sure how i will get it done. this time next week though, i will be home free and pumped for some time off! 

however, i did find time enough to go see Josh Garrels and Mason Jar Music perform at Calvin on saturday with Eric. and it was amazing. seriously, so good. everyone played like 4 instruments each and even though it was hipster overload, it was amazing.



also- my good news is that i get to move to Holland for the summer! i am SO excited. living in a beach town is my dream. i am still trying to get my hands on a scooter in order to complete the dream, but i am already quite happy! my little sister got an internship out there and needed a roommate and i thought i could handle the job.

anyways. here is what you're really here for. i know.
ya'll don't wanna hear me, you just wanna dance.


also. can we just stop for a second. ron weasley. fah real.

throwback. this song makes me think of summer, so i just had to start playing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment