Search This Blog

Monday, April 22, 2013

summer sun's callin' my name (music monday).

GAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
my very last assignment of the semester is due tonight at midnight.
of course it is gorgeous out today. 
i am currently sipping on my first iced coffee drink of the summer and sitting in the sun. 
however, i am not getting this paper written, so i will be posting these songs and then dragging my sad self into a quiet and dimly lit area in order to forget all semblance of an outside world.

however. at midnight tonight, not only is the longest and most draining semester of my life ending, but i am ringing in my 25th birthday. so that's pretty cool. or not, however you wanna look at it.
in the two weeks i get off before summer classes, i am cleaning my apartment like a mad woman and moving to my dream beach town for the summa.

i've got some content rolling around in my brain and another book review coming this week.
i am excited to start getting some more pictures up in here as well and look forward to a lot of adventure posts this summer.

cheers to you my friends and happy monday - or something like that...

jam.

in honor of that big yellow thing in the sky.

i just can't stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment