Search This Blog

Sunday, June 9, 2013

there we are.

true confessions.
this post was meant to be put up last week, but the pictures i was trying to upload were not working and i was getting frustrated. i currently have a tiny little netbook and it has no photo editing software on it. therefore, my creative options are limited.

this week:
i have a flag football game (currently 3-0 and 1st in the league!)
i have my last two 3 hour nights of class for one of my summer classes.
first official summer golf league outing Friday - i just started last summer and now i'm hooked!
and celebrating a pretty awesome dad next weekend!

my dad found this one for me this past weekend at home. thanks dad!

and another.

popped up on my pandora and i just can't stop listening!

also - this past week marked a momentous event.
the annoucement of a new Jack Johnson album FINALLY!!
september 17th ya'll. it's going to be a great day.
and can i get a tour soon after? eh? eh?

hasta!

No comments:

Post a Comment