Search This Blog

Thursday, November 19, 2009

dolla dolla bill ya'll.

money sucks. there is never enough.

it isn't so much that money is controlling me as it is controlling me.
let me explain...

the things i am choosing to spend my money on are good. i was thinking about it the other day and probably a very large majority of my money is actually going towards God's kingdom in one form or another. even if you include paying bills to be able to live in a house full of beautful christian women - it was a decision that God led me to make and thus i can be confident that it is a way that God wanted me to spend some extra money.

it can just be frustrating not to have it around when it is good things you want to spend it on. especially this year, as christmas is coming up...it is a perfect way to show people around you how much you love them by taking the time to pick out a special gift for them and spend a little extra dough. but it's not there so instead you have to make them something that was supposed to be cool, but will instead turn out looking like a 3 year old did it and say "look, this is how much you mean to me."

ok ok...so a little over exagerrated.

anyways. as i look into the holiday season and beyond. as i am stressing out about finding an internship next semester that will also allow for time to actually make money. as i anticipate what my fate will be next year for school. if i will immediately continue my education leaving myself thousands of more dollars in the hole or if i will instead have to get a full time job, health insurance and start paying off the mounds of loans that have already accumulated.

ah yes. so it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment