Search This Blog

Monday, August 30, 2010

all at once.

"i wanna take the preconceived out from underneath your feet."
-jack.

one of the hardest things for me to figure out thus far in life, is how to look back and ahead at the same time. how do you learn from the past and change those things which have become routine without moving or completely changing your life? how can i learn to shake all notions of what my life should look like and begin to be more aware of what it is and what God is working out in it daily. i hope that i can approach this year with a more fresh outlook than ever before.

1 comment:

  1. Really really insightful. It really is hard to learn from something and also look forward at the same time. Sometimes I get caught up in what's happened and forget about what's going on in that moment. I'll let you know when I figure out the answer:)

    http://wearingitonmysleeves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete