Search This Blog

Monday, June 13, 2011

30 for 30.

diverging from traditional posts for a little bit and mostly to force myself out of my comfort zone i have decided to challenge myself in the fashion world. to begin concentrating on fun and ingenuity instead of thinking about how i look and being self-conscious i am taking a challenge. namely, the 30 for 30 challenge.

i have had a "secret" love for fashion blogs for a while now and peruse them almost daily to be inspired and creative as getting dressed is a daily activity. so starting today i will try to post pictures of all the outfits i am trying to mix up for the next 30 (or so) days! i'm hoping to include some commentary on what i am learning about myself and my sense of worth along the way. wish me luck!

the first post will come later today!

1 comment:

  1. YES YES YES YES YES!!!

    I've wanted to do a 30 for 30 challenge for like a year...good for you Dilyn!! I can't wait to see what you come up with :)

    ReplyDelete