Search This Blog

Thursday, June 16, 2011

it happened in a blink.

i finally got eric to take my pictures today so they actually look semi-helpful/not a middle school presentation. i am too impatient to wait for him to edit them though, so here is outfit four! in sad news one of my main pairs of grey dress pants got foundation poured all down them when i dropped my container the other day and i can't get the stains out after 3 washes. so byebye and hopefully i'll find a replacement this weekend or i may be wearing very similar outfits to work from here on out lol...







(dress [yes a dress] - Macy's [brand to come])
(shoes - Payless)
(necklace - New York & Co)
(rings - Mad Eagle Boutique)

4 comments:

  1. That's such a great outfit! You look awesome & I love the necklace.. actually I love all of your accessories! ;)

    xo katie elizabeth
    ohheyylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your beautiful dress!! You look gorgeous!! :D
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is quite convincing as separates. Love the bottom part.

    ReplyDelete