Search This Blog

Friday, July 20, 2012

summer summer.

"summer comes. it leaves you with a fever that you caught when you were young."


theresurgence.com is one of my all-time favorite reads. if you haven't checked out the website, you should. so much great content posted every day. today one of the articles talked about the idea that "nothing is wasted". everything that happens has purpose and can be used. 


do you believe this?
do you live as though this is true?


“And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good,for those who are called according to his purpose.” Romans 8:28

this summer - though it is halfway over, can be lived out one of two ways. looking back or looking ahead. choosing to believe that everything is for a reason. that the Lord is perfecting in me a good work he started long ago. that nothing in me, that happens to me, that is for me - is wasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment