Search This Blog

Friday, November 16, 2012

judge me.

kelly and i used to play the iPod game in high school. you would put your ipod on shuffle and list the first 10 songs that came up on it. be honest, no starting over. (ok, we would grant each other do overs of course). i have been updating my snowboarding playlist over at grooveshark.com and  thought i would play the iPod game with it, since i use that for more updated music than my iPod.

(p.s. - sign up for grooveshark and subscribe to my playlist!)

so - judge me based on my top 10 songs. would you be my friend if this was all you knew about me?

1. Call It What You Want by Foster the People
2. Will Do by TV on the Radio
3. Guilty Filthy Soul by AWOLnation
4. Safe & Sound by Capital Cities
5. Bleeding Out by Imagine Dragons
6. Gold on the Ceiling by The Black Keys
7. Love Love Love by Avalanche City
8. Farther Along by Josh Garrels
9. Anna Sun by Walk the Moon
10. Spotlight by Mutemath

No comments:

Post a Comment