Search This Blog

Monday, February 25, 2013

steady as she goes (music monday).

the sun. the sun. the sun.
it was shining today.
it was glorious. even though i was inside most of the day.

but it brought with it enough beams to fill me with a joyous hope.
the last week was totally the winter blahs.
i am ready for Feb to be over with, that's for sure!
i couldn't drag myself around and was totally worthless.
this morning, while i prayed for the week and thought about what i need to accomplish, i felt a small burst of excitement in my heart - do you ever get that? just for no real reason.
just the feeling of change coming and a horizon that shows opportunity. 

i am the kind of person who gets freaked out when i feel trapped.
i feel a need within me to roam and never stay in one area too long.
i like spontaneity and excitement, so it helps my heart when i feel hope.
just this morning thinking through the week, there is potential in so many areas of my life and i am excited to see how the Lord continues to bring me back to himself through it all and create in me a  more abundant awe revere of himself a midst all that i get excited about.

but, enough of this ramble.
here are some tunes for your dusky Monday.





No comments:

Post a Comment