Search This Blog

Sunday, January 24, 2010

don't you know that you're beautiful.

i have been struggling (like many my age) to figure out where my path is going to lead me after i finish up my undergrad here at Michigan State this spring. prayers, tears and excitement have led me to the place i stand now today - completely and utterly still unsure. not even sure where to begin - which things to consider more than other.

http://www.relevantmagazine.com/god/deeper-walk/features/19437-no-place-like-home
i found this article today and it spoke directly to my heart.

i'm not so sure i have been completely focused on all the right reasons of why to stay and why to go. i like to convince myself that i have been - but the problem is i haven't been thinking enough of the things i could do here. at home. i just figure that my routine will continue as is if i stay here, instead of dreaming of all the other possible things that could be.

i am excited. i pray not to feel overwhelmed. above all else, i have complete confidence that God is here and he is working to reveal to me the path i am to take. i am convinced that there is no real right or wrong decision to be made - rather a new way to find and pursue God. i am just praying that it is revealed in a timely fashion! :)

1 comment:

  1. couldnt agree more! :) God will be with you, wherever you go!

    ReplyDelete