Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

hey you, i love your soul.

two years ago i was angry. one year ago i was mad.
why wasn't anything happening? why wasn't the Lord giving such a good girl the desires of her heart. what MORE could he POSSIBLY want from me?? hadn't i sacrificed enough? hadn't i already laid aside enough of my wants?

today. i know that there is not enough i can ever do. and i could not be HAPPIER.
the Lord is good to those who wait.
i may not be living an exciting life of spontaneity and adventure, but...

wait.
yes. oh yes, but i am.

the past 6 months have brought changes i never would have foreseen in a million years.
i could not be in a better place. so utterly surrendered.
i have never been so in love with my Lord God.
i have never smiled so much at the future. bring it on God. i am SO pumped.
i cannot believe that i have been chosen. that i am being made holy every day.

in fully resting on the here and now. no longer yearning for movement and change to fuel my passion, i have been reignited. i crave adventure, i have found it a midst the mundane. i desire love, i have felt it in the shouting of adoration from my Savior.

Lauren Wojcik so graciously loved me and reminded me this weekend:
we are not guaranteed happiness or health - but you can be DAMN sure we will get holiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment